Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie saying HI

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sampastel, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Hi!

Im a new rider after finally getting around to doing what I always knew I wanted to do. GET ON A BIKE

My brother rode a bike before me which was an insult because he really was never interested. After being with someone that hated bikes, I traded him in for my first bike, a trusty Honda CBR-250, He (Edmond Baker) is a great starter bike, however I have my eyes on several larger and meaner types (bikes not men!)

I have some riding buddies in Melbourne, but being new in Geelong I would love to meet some people to ride with on occasion, there are some great roads down here that are calling my name!

2. Welcome
    Great move trading your partner for a bike :)
  3. Welcome to Netrider, and the fun :).
  4. Welcome mate
  5. Thanks Goz!
  6. Welcome, I'd go for a ride with you but its a bit far...
  7. Welcome to Netrider ! I have some mates down Geelong way that I'm keen on seeing soonish. Maybe I can let you know when I come down and perhaps make a ride of it ?
    Enjoy the forums, oh, and riding !
  8. Welcome
  9. Hit me up if you want. I live on highton and I get my bike on the 30th.
  10. haha well if your ever in the area!
  11. Hey Nick, cool, sounds good. Let me know when you come down, the weather is getting nicer !!