Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie Rider from MTB

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Tango, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone, newbie rider here from a mountain bike discipline. Getting hooked up with the two wheels passion so her i am and dipping my foot on trying a motorbike.

I ride a 2000 Honda VTR250 which i got from my cousin, and starting to learn the ropes and building my confidence on the road and learning from all the discussion and advice that i read on the forum. Any advice welcome here, and thanks in advance.

2. gday TangoTango and welcome to NR and road bikes!

3. welcome aboard :)

4. Thanks chilliman64 and Jeffco, just reading some post about mentoring and riding advice. Cheers.

5. Not to sure what area you're from but check out the Saturday practice thread

6. Welcome to NR

7. Welcome to NR...

8. Welcome mate :cool:

9. Welcome to the nuthouse mate

10. thanks a lot everyone for the warm welcome, i appreciate it a lot.

11. I'm from the Glendenning area, its along Richmond Rd, will definitely check that Saturday arvo meet, thanks again.

12. Welcome! You live close to the start of some great riding roads!

13. Hey mate welcome to the fold......

14. Aloha TangoTango, and welcome to a life long expensive but MOST fun hobby :)

15. Thanks again everyone, I've been wanting to ride but the weather is not cooperating and raining the whole day. Will probably do it over the weekend after work and hopefully the road is quite.