Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie rider delurking

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by ozego, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Hi guys,

Another newbie rider here with all of six weeks experience. I have to say I've picked up a lot of great tips from this site.

Six weeks doesn't sound like a lot but I'm starting to feel a lot more relaxed and comfortable and am beginning to think about the P's test. Just what do you have to do (in vic)? Should I just go for it when I can or are there some things I should really master first?
  2. You should be able to steer comfortably through corners, practice your slow speed manovering and be confident with counter swerving and emergency stops. :)

Hello and welcome. Good to see you're enjoying your new toy. Stay safe on it. :)
  3. Practise the drills...

And welcome to the road...

4. If you are getting in plenty of riding, book in and go for it. It is a fairly simple test if you have been doing some riding.. Welcome to the forum :grin:
  5. Thanks guys. I probably need to practise counter steering but I'm pretty comfortable with the rest of it.
  6. Welcome. Enjoy the forum and keep learning from it.
  7. welcome dude... update your profile please.. have no idea where you from...