Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Scottie81, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Hi All,

I just got my Learners last month and just bought a Honda CBR650F. Any tips on places to improve my skills, bike maintenance and rides in Melbourne would be awesome.

Hopefully meet some of you soon!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Scottie, Check out the Ride Announcement threads for Victoria. And come down to Saturday Morning practice in StKilda/Elwood.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Petesul, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    Hi Scotte81Scotte81. Welcome. As cjvfrcjvfr said come "down", you must be one of those rare spirits that lives in the "cloud"! I chuckle when people look up at the sky when they refer to "the cloud".
    Lots to learn here.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Welcome to NR..
  5. welcome to Netrider Scottie....as already mentioned, Saturday morning practice in Elwood is highly recommended!
  6. welcome aboard :) congrats on the LS and the bike
  7. Indeed, welcome aboard, and, as others have suggested, beam yourself down to Saturday Morning Practice...
  8. Welcome! Check out the rider tips thread, some awesome comments about performing maintenance and the such.
  9. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  10. Thanks guys. I have been to a couple of the elwood sessions and now looking to join one of the rides.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. any luck hitching onto a group ride.

im also looking to join one of the beginner rides on the weekend.