Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie Intro

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dave, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Well I am new, been around bikes since I was a kid but had a few years off them but been back on for a while now. The whole family now rides, wife, son and 12 year old daughter. I love pretty much all bikes, go to Phillip Island camping with my daughter each year for the MotoGP and ride to work most days rather than using one of the cars. I mostly love the classic bikes, including some of the modern Japanese classics. Have a variety of bikes including Harley, Triumph, BSA, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha. Yeah I am missing a Honda but I do have some old Benley frames and parts if that counts! Been around forums for a while and am on the Katana forum but this is the first 'general' bike forum I have joined.

2. Welcome, and I see from my RD Yamaha post that you just sold a couple of them, too :).
  3. Thanks!Yeah I figured I didn't need 12 bikes! Both RDs were projects and I have several others already on the go so figured they may never happen and sold them! Down to 9 bikes now but may sell a couple more soon to rationalise some more!
  4. What's the address of the Katana forum? Might have to wander over there for a look see.

Welcome to NR too by the way. If you get a chance be sure to post up some pics and details of your other bikes.
  5. oops double post
  6. howdy and welcome
  7. hello dave and welcome