Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie intro.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by th8410, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Hi guys and girls,

Thought id say hi here before I make a fool of myself in the forums!
    Have grown up with bikes when I was on our farm but havnt ridden in 4 or 5 years. Finally bit the bullet and going for my licence next week which I am absolutely pumped about!

Have found the site really helpful over the past week or so and look forward to bouncing some questions off some of the old hands.

Thanks in advance,

2. Welcome in Trent, follow the T&C's and u wont make a fool of yourself, enjoy it bud

where abouts in Oz are you?
  3. Cheers goz,

Just had a quick browse while reading Hornets "Joining Instructions".
    Should be fine.

Im in Melbourne.
  4. G'day th897234879234789

Fun Ha!

5. Welcome to NR Trent!
  6. G'day Trent and welcome to Netrider mate. All the best with your upcoming licence.
  7. Thanks guys,

Cant wait for the licence, feel like a kid at christmas counting the sleeps!...Then i get to go shopping!!
  8. Hi and welcome to NR

Good luck with the licence
  9. Thanks for the Welcome guys!

Does anyone have any recomendations on a good "one stop shop" down here in Melbourne?
    Ive done my research and talked to a few guys in regards to what im looking for, im really just trying to find a good outlet where i can go and get everything from the bike and gear to insurance and i guess most importantly good service.
    I figure getting it all in one hit would help me get a good deal, plus im all for developing a relationship with the store/Dealer for any advice and service I may need in the future.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.