Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie in WA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jhanekom27, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Hey everyone :)
    Just thought I would come and say hello. I got my P's a few months back and decided a few days later I would go for my motorcycle learners. Within 3 weeks I was set and ready to go:) I used to ride my mum's Hyosung QV 250, not exactly my cup of tea, but some wheels is better than none if you ask me :) She just sold it though :( which means I'm left with no 2 wheels of pure excitement to ride. Recently I've been trying to sell my road push bike so that I can get a head start at getting myself some new wheels to ride, but with no luck so far. If anyone has any better ideas at getting myself some wheels and fast do let me know :) but for now I'll just be jealous of everyone out their driving by on a bike.
    Thought it was a good idea to get my foot in the door when it comes to forums, and I cant wait to get a bike so I can join everyone out there, I'll keep you guys posted :)

2. Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !