Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie in AU

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by NADs09, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Hi everyone! Nads here planning to have a motorbike (MT09) that's why I joined NR to have some tips, learnings, knowledge and buddy for ride soon!

Firstly I don't have the bike yet but I have already what's on my mind, any suggestions which/where store offers the cheapest Yamaha MT09 that I can purchase? btw I'm from Sydney.

Everytime you Ride, Ride to Live.
  2. Hey Nads! Just rejoinder netrider and bought an MT09 myself! Got it delivered from On Two Wheels in Campbelltown. I'm from Lower North Shore but the guys down there where awesome to deal with!

Mine's a 2015 ABS model and I paid $12,300 ride away.

Such an amazing bike!

Any questions, hit me up :)

3. Tnx for the reply and info, on all my queries on price yours is the best offer. They're some from 12700 and 12900. But OTW Campbeltown is too far from me
  4. I got the bike delivered for $88 if that helps? I did have to go down to sign the paper work though.
  5. Copy, so theycan deliverthe bike for me,tnx again for the info, I'll consider the OTW store on my list.
  6. Yeah for sure. I spoke to a guy named Zac who was really helpful. Went for a test ride with him first.
  7. just went this arvo in OTW, hope my finance app will be approved. If ever, on Tuesday the bike is ready for pick up! yeah!

Nathan & Adam assist me, a very good service.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to NR
  9. Tnx!
  10. How'd you go?!
  11. Welcome to NR..
  12. paper works are here, just need to sign, scan send back to them for release. weee!
  13. Tnx! ride with u soon!
  14. Nice! (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Am in Melbourne but you're more than welcome to ride down to visit Victoria..

• Like Like x 1
  16. not a problem, that's why we ride ;)