Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie girl rider from c/town sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by phoebebiker, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Hi all. There certainly are a lot of interesting people on this site lol.

My bike is a 89 honda cbr 250r. Love the speed and the sound of the exhaust!

I've had my L's for a couple of months and I would like to go for rides/practices with other newbies like me.:newb:
  2. Lol ive never seen that smilie before.... i like.

Welcome to Netrider.
  3. Congrats on your Ls and welcome to NR.
  4. Hello phoebebiker. Welcome to NR.
  5. Gday, Prepared to travel to Homebush? bit of a hike for you
  6. hi & welcome to NR
    Im also from campbelltown & a newbie.maybe we can meet for ride one day.might even catch you around town
  7. Hi Miss noob :)..............

Homebush is the go, theres plenty of peeps interested in riding, we are all fanatics here thats why its called the madhouse :).
  8. Welcome Phoebe

Get along to Homebush if you can; you'll learn as much in a day as you can from a week's reading, honest (y)
  9. thanks guys!
    might ride to homebush this sunday if the practice session is on?
    hey fireblade maybe you and I can ride there together
  10. welcome, and yeah, homebush is good practise for the Ps and often a ride after...
  11. Hey Phoebe
    Im also from Campbelltown let me know if your keen for a ride
  12. Welcome to NR :)
  13. Maybe a group of us could meet up at Narellan McD's and go for a ride to Picton via Camden.
  14. Welcome, good choice of bike.
  15. welcome to NR.
  16. I'd be keen on that
  17. Welcome to NR! Have fun practicing at Homebush. If it's anything like our practice in Elwood- you're going to love it!
  18. welcome to NR :) keep the smiles going on :)
  19. Welcome to noob rider opps i ment netrider (y)
  20. Well thats 2 so far (now just need a few more and a date, best be on a sunny day)