Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie From WA....

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Ashaya, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Hello.... have just bought a bike about a month ago so I am very very new. I have only had two lessons so far. I am from WA (Rockingham area) and am looking for some people to ride with. PM me if you like. Cheers..
    Alli

2. Hey alli.... :grin:

Good to hear ya finally joined up with netrider...good group of people here - and apparently they're doing coffee nights in perth now so ya can meet some cool riders and get loads of helpful tips from them... :grin:

From what I hear though you're doing pretty well on your own :wink:

3. Hello and welcome to netrider Ashaya (Alli)
    good to see another from Rockigham joining in and hope to see you around soon..

4. what did ya get? Welcome sand groper. :p

5. Welcome Alli!!!

6. Welcome Ashaya :grin:

7. what did ya get? Welcome sand groper

I got a Hyosung GT250R :)

8. Thanks Mate :)
    I have only had two lessons so far...I got into third on my second lesson which i was proud of as im not the fastest learner ! but the instructor said that i had excellent balance so hopefully it wont be too long before I can ride to one of those coffee nights in Vic Park.

9. Thanks Chani....maybe once i can actually ride properly we can ride together sometime.

10.  Top
  11. Well Hello Hello ! Welcome. Being a brand new rider I do not know much about different bikes. I have to be honest and say I bought the Hyosung becasue I think its a very sexy looking bike at a great price. I have had absolutely no problems with it and absolutely love it ! but once again I am very new so maybe I can give better advice in the future. I love my bike !

12. Alli,

Welcome to NR Noob. Hopefully you can find someone closeby yu can ride with.
    Some will bag the ride you got but I reckon its a good nice; & big 250 bike. :wink:

13. Tankyou MG...where is it your from ? yes Im pretty happy with my bike for now :)

14. Otherside of Australia in Melbourne Alli. :cry:

*Updates profile* :oops:

15. The next one is the 4th of January I think.

Who's your riding instructor?

I havent had my licence long enough to shadow anyone yet so I am not meant to do it ( 4 years seems a long time to me) and only had 750 3 months.

You never know though we might meet up stranger things have happened in the big city... heheh ... PM me if you need too

16. The next one is the 4th of January I think.

Who's your riding instructor?

I havent had my licence long enough to shadow anyone yet so I am not meant to do it ( 4 years seems a long time to me) and only had 750 3 months.

You never know though we might meet up stranger things have happened in the big city... heheh ... PM me if you need too[/quote]

I will have to wait until I can actually ride before i come to a coffee night...im only a learner....
    I have only had two lessons the first one was with a guy called Rick Taylor but I changed and had my second lesson with a guy called David Pride...I am sticking with him and I have booked him for a regular saturday lesson. [/quote]