Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from the lower blue mountains

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MickSV, Jul 12, 2015.

1. #1 MickSV, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    Hi All

A quick introduction from a newbie to Netrider, Not a newbie to two wheels.
    I live at the base of mountains try to get out for a blast at lest once a fortnight.

You might see me on the Putty, Bells Line or the Southern Highlands, my chosen ride is an 05 SV 1000 Naked :]

- Image Link syntax error fixed by moderator 12 Jul 21:50
    • Like Like x 2
  2. welcome aboard :]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome MickSVMickSV you might hear me swearing as I try to park my bike @ nepean hospital pain in the arse!
    Nice ride you've got there... I love Bell's might see ya there sometime!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome MickSVMickSV. See you on the Putty.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome Mick, I fixed the link to your image above. You need to just use the Direct link to the image not the HTML link. Then add the IMG tags around that link.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Chris
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to NR..
    • Like Like x 1
  8. G'day MickMick, welcome to Netrider. Nice track photo, you look like you mean business and I'm sure you do when heading out on the Putty Road.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the welcome

The weather is not looking real flash for this weekend, I might have limit my ride and just head down to the bottle shop and back ;-)
  10. welcome mate, Might see you around, keep an eye out for a white Husky supermoto, I love hitting up springwood, putty and bells. Might see you out there ;)

Btw that pic of you at the track, Is that at eastern creek?