Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from the Gong

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mightyred1, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Hi all

Just started to enjoy riding on the road for the last year after years of trail riding. I borrowed a mates road bike to do my test last December and for some reason just got hooked. I was going to do a run from Corrimal to Bald Hill (Stanwell Tops) and ended up at Audley in the National Park. Went out and bought an old 2002 GSX 750 (I know its not legal but what a bike to learn on) Its great to just jump on in the morning and just ride to where ever and when ever. I didn't know there were so many dickheads on the road though. Safe riding all and hopefully will be posting a bit more.

2. Welcome Kev, from another Wollongongian, if such a word exists.
    Interesting choice of lams bike, but it seems you know the risks associated with that.
    Ride safe dude.
  3. Cheers mate
  4. Howdy Kev & Welcome to NR!
  5. Welcome!
    new to the road (no driving experience)? there are just as many DH's when you're in a car, but they are less likely to kill you...
    you'll be surprised how many people think road rules don't apply to them or just don't care :D

or maybe you won't ;)
  6. Hmmmm, welcome
  7. welcome aboard :]
  8. I sense "What do we have here"....
  9. Forgot the smiley thingy......
  10. Welcome to NR..