Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from the Central Coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by prem71, Oct 8, 2015.

1. G'day all
    Figure I'd get around to introducing myself. New to netrider and riding. Have been riding as of three weeks now. Currently going through the process of divorce (good times!) Which was a big motivation in getting my license (why the hell not). Absolutely loving it. Have always been into rockabilly greaser scene. So of course i had to do things the hard way. I bought a hardtail. Why? Because i can. anyhow that's my long winded way of saying G'day all. Cheers

2. Welcome prem71prem71 enjoy both your new freedoms.
  3. Welcome to NR and to riding world...

4. Hello prem71prem71, welcome to the forums. Congrats on getting your bike and good luck with getting your life back on track. You made a great start, have fun and stay upright :)
  5. Totally unrelated but google 'why bikes are better than women'

Good for a laugh..
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Welcome to NR enjoy the ride
  7. Hi mate, I live in green point and ride a black night rod, or gsxr street fighter . I'll give u a wave if I see u around.
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. Hi and Welcome :) Bikes don't bullsh**, happy to be with you every chance they get, don't lie, don't talk back, are happy to go wherever you want and won't steal your money - wait, that last one might not be 100% true! ha ha ha

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1