Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from the border

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Bloke04, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Hi from Abury/ Wodonga, been riding about 30 years now! With a couple of breaks. Originally come from Sth Gippsland area. Riding at the moment gsxr1000 2010. Look forward to forums A! Cheers!

2. Welcome Bloke, some great riding terrain up around your way.

3. Welcome! If you've been riding in the area that long you should remember the old Hume Weir racetrack?

4. Welcome Bloke

5. Welcome to NR..

6. welcome:]

7. Thanks for that! Hume weir track finished before I shifted here! Yeah some good riding roads here! Haven't done near enough riding them. But not dead yet!! :) sorry for delay in posting. Got to work this site out. Cheers!!

8. Hi mate, welcome!

Plenty of good riding down your way. Omeo Hwy is one of the best!
    Anything around Tumbarumba is pretty good as well.

I try and get down that way as often as l can, having family in Beechworth make it easy for a loop over Hotham.

Cheers
    Dobbo
    (Wagga)

9. Welcome to NR

10. Welcome Bloke, you should be getting good weather up there for riding. I rode my gixxer1000 up to mildura and onto howlong few weeks ago was perfect riding weather