Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MrWasabi, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Hi Guys,
    Found this site by the power of google.
    I have never riden a motorbike before, never even sat on one while it was moving but i have always wanted to know how to ride.

I am reading the books and learning all the minor details of riding, soon i will go for my course and then the knowledge test. Hopefully i will get my licence...

If all pans out i will have my friends Kawasaki ZZR250 as my first bike, hasnt moved for a while and has no rego, but i am willing to get it up to running speed. Been lurking for about a while now, and only now decided to register and say something.

I dont know much about bikes, so i apologise in advance for any stupid questions i may have, but i look forward to getting to you know guys and hopefully one day riding along side some of you.
  2. welcome to the nut house, there is no such thing as a silly question, as long as you don't mind some stupidly outrageous replies :grin:
  3. Welcome to NR mate.

Just make sure before you ask a stupid question, use the Search button first, to see if there is anyone else just as stupid :p
  4. Dan, go to bed!
  5. hahah may be new to the bike world, but i am no stranger to forums. Dont worry mate i used to moderate pretty high volume forums and i couldnt bash it into peoples head enough to use search :)

but thanks for the welcome :)
  6. Worried about the wasabi thing. We had a thread somewhere recently, where someone had a dirty one. Not sure if he has washed the filthy thing yet.