Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Sunshine Coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Donyboom, May 5, 2016.

1. Hi everyone!
    Just got my my licence and about to get myself a dual sport. Still trying to figure out what type of riding I want to do but I'm looking forward to finding out. Anyone in my area that can show me the ropes off-road pm me please!

2. Howdy and welcome to NR DonyboomDonyboom. Hope someone comes up with some good suggestions for you soon. Enjoy choosing your bike and keep the rubber side down! :happy:
  3. welcome aboard :)
  4. Welcome mate :cool:
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Welcome mate.
    I'm local to you but cant help with the off road advice other than to say that we live in an area where you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding some great trails in the hinterland..........which I am sure you already realise! LOL
  7. Welcome to NR
  8. Welcome DonyboomDonyboom !

With so many awesome sealed roads down your end of the hinterland and the dams behind that, why would you want to go offroad?? hehe

There is also much riding to be done north of Brisbane... much to the testament of CaffeineMonsterCaffeineMonster can attest to ;-)
  9. gday DonyboomDonyboom welcome to riding and NR!