Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Scarborough, Qld

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CB4oo, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Hello there guys and gals,

Been a long time looker but never posted... I ride a 1996 CB400 (NC31) Project Big One. I use it for commuting the 80k round trip which is a far better option than a 4 hour return trip on the bus..

I used to get the majority of the work done by my mechanic however savings need to be made somewhere.... so maintenance falls in my hands... looking forward to chatting with like minded peeps to solve my issues!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hi CB4ooCB4oo welcome to NR good bunch of people and many helpful ones at that. Enjoy the ride.
  3. welcome aboard:]
  4. Welcome along! I do like the look of the CB400 and they are a strong bike. I'm about as far away from you as we can get and still both live on Moreton Bay near Brisbane. I see there is discussion about going for a ride, so let's see if we can work something out soon?

Perhaps we all catch up at Harry's in December?
  5. What / Where is Harry's?
  6. Harry's Diner

First Wednesday of every month 3/4 of the motorcycles in Brisbane travel to Harry's Diner on Newmarket Rd, meet up and pig out on unhealthy American food ;-)

(Hope I didn't break any rules posting the link)
  7. ah ha, rode past there when test riding my bike - must get awfully crowded with 3/4 of Brissy bikes turning up
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hell yes
  9. Howdy & Welcome to NR, and the CB400 owners club!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. #11 CB4oo, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Sounds like an excellent idea! I'm always keen on an american feast! Not sure I'll be able to make the December or January meet but Feb (at this stage is looking good!)

How do people feel about non NR members coming along too?
  11. Make an event invite as it approaches. Am sure folk would be interested
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It's open to everyone, it's not a NR specific thing. There's lots of bikes there, nobody would even know who is who.
    • Like Like x 1