Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Ryde

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by NickTG, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Hi,

I've just bought a second hand 2009 CB400 ABS. So far I'm really enjoying it and love the look of the bike. I have the tri colour which looks classic. It has 40,000kms but is in very good condition and apart from not starting when cold sometimes everything else seems good. I use it to commute to work and go for rides around Sydney on the weekend. Looking forward to getting to know some other Netrider members.

Ride safe,
    Nick.

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome aboard nick :] enjoy the ride check the site for rides in your area

3. welcome NickTGNickTG northern beaches here

4. welcome and enjoy the riding

5. Welcome mate and enjoy...

6. Thanks guys.

Hoping to read some of the cornering guides etc too, but don't have access atm. I get "You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource".

Anyone know what I need to do to access them?

Thanks,
    Nick.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NickTGNickTG i think once you have a couple of likes for your posts you go from Newbie to Member , also I think you have to have been here for at least 48 hours from the time you registered? - those with more experience here feel free to correct me;)

8. Welcome, from another Northern Beaches rider. As Peony said, the learners sessions are worth checking and there are regular group rides (L and P friendly) based in your area.

9. Welcome.
    Used to live in Ryde, set of terraces on Church St near the river.
    Peony is correct about the requirements for moving from a newcomer to a member

10. Welcome to NR...

11. Ok, thanks!

Seems I need to be liked more before I can read any guides...

• Like Like x 1
  12. And post some more, the object is that you interact with the site and the people on it. That will change your status fairly quickly. Time, Likes, Posts all play a part in that.