Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Penrith

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mark1962, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Hi all, I am relatively new to the biker scene although I did used to ride the smaller 250's etc in my much younger days. I am now much older and we have loads of spare time now the kids have grown up. We (I and the minister for war and finance) own a 1991 FXRS Lowrider convertible, great for cruising, bought second hand and in really good condition. Love riding and still scratching my head wondering why it took so long to get back on the road. Found this site by accident and must say I think it's good.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Mark :)

There's a lot of info here, and rides are posted quite a bit (if you're interested in group runs) from Learner rides (you don't need to be a learner - everyone is welcome, and it is more structured than more spirited rides), to longer day rides, Putty runs and a once monthly (soon to be resurrected) Penrith run - which are usually rides going west, up the mountains, to Kiama etc etc

Cheers, Lee (y)
  3. Welcome Mark to NR.
  4. Hi Mark,

Welcome aboard. Good bunch on lunatics on NR. Do you normally take the minister of war and finances when you ride or do you go solo?

Hopefully will catch up with you on a run one day
  5. Welcome Mark