Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Newy.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Mitchkip, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I'm Mitch, 21 years old and living just outside of Newcastle in The Hill. I've recently acquired my license and I'm loving it, the only downsides so far being that I still haven't bought wet weather gear, and the severe lack of power that a postie bike offers. However, we all had to start somewhere.

I'm hoping to get something a little quicker and well, more appealing visually before I get my P's so I don't have to do it again on a manual bike.
    (Damn you centrifugal clutch!)

Anyway, I'll leave it at that before I start rambling on too much.

2. Please ramble on, it's a well-used practice on Netrider :LOL:

So, it's a long time since I lived in Boolaroo/Karuah/Denman, and the Valley, where is 'The Hill'???

3. The Hill is basically that massive hill behind Darby Street heading towards The Junction, not a bad little place, alot of really upper market houses, though i'm in apartments atm :>

4. ah, yes, I know that area.

When you are mounted on a more appropriate steed, you should check out the Putty Road, it's a nice piece of riding road.

5. heh, woot @ postie bike! :moped:

Welcome :grin:

6. Welcome to the Forums.

:grin:

7. Welcome Aboard!
    :biker: