Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Barneyboy, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hi Guys,

I have been riding a scooter for commuting the last 2 years. I have now upgraded to a Honda CB500FA, and I love it. It is so different to the scooter and I have got so much to learn. I am looking forward to heading to the learner sessions and rides and meeting new people. I did a ride down to Red Hill on the weekend with a mate who rides a ninja 600. I had the best time and looking forward to doing many more trips.

Cheers
    John

2. Welcome.

Good choice with the CB500F, I've got the same model too.

I'll be down at Elwood this coming Sat and heading over to the spanner day too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks Lonrad,

I'll be heading down to Elwood as well, unfortunately cant make spanner day,

See you on Saturday

Cheers
    John

4. welcome to NR, scooters are a tad different arent they. congrats on the new bike, definatley the sat prac sessions are a great way to get pointers on how to improve your riding skills.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome John,
    Enjoy your upgrade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. G'day JohnJohn, welcome to Netrider. The Honda CB(R)500R/F/X series are great motorcycles for both learners and experienced riders, I can see why you love yours.

7. welcome aboard :]

8. Welcome to NR

9. welcome to Netrider John!