Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ajc_082, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Hi Everyone, My names Andrew, from Eastern Suburbs Melbourne. Been riding for two years, started on a CT110, and have had two Kawasaki GPX250's the second one I just sold and will be upgrading to a 600 at the end of the month. Have been lurking for a while, decided to join and post. Hope to join in on some group rides later in the year.

2. hi ..
    im new here too...

3. me to :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

welcome to NR
  4. Hi Andrew, welcome to NR

Good that you have stopped the stalking... I mean lurking lol
  5. Always nice when people de-lurk; welcome to Netrider, Andrew :).
  6. Welcome to NR Andrew !
  7. Cheers guys..........
  8. Hi and stuff
  9. Hey Andrew, welcome to NR :grin:

... curious though as to why you're waiting 'til the end of the year :shock:
    to join in on a group ride ... :-k will it take you that long to upgrade? :LOL:
  10. Welcome Andrew :grin:
  11. I was a lurker too.

Welcome and good luck with looking for a bike
  12. Looking to get something end of the month/early may. Nah, I did put later in the year as i work every 2nd weekend and not a big winter weather rider so it was just with a general comment but I do hope to get out sooner.
  13. Hi and Welcome.

Winter rides can be fun. Allows you to improve your wet weather skills. And I never have a problem parking right in front of work like I do in summer.
  14. sign up for the icecycle ride! lol and welcome.