Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Hobart, Tas

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Nickchooka, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Hi all,

I have just joined in a hope that I can connect with other riders in the Hobart region that are interested in going on cruises or potential track days in the future.

I wouldn't say I am an experienced rider as I have only been riding for three years but would love get some cruises happening in this lovely state.

I know this is a welcome thread so I will stop talking about rides :)

I just wanted to say thanks for having me and look forward to getting some cruises under my belt.

If anyone is interested in going for a ride, let me know.

2. Welcome Nick,

I would love to go riding in Tassy but not possible I'm afraid. You have a great area to enjoy 2 wheels.

3. Welcome Nick, Some great roads in Tassie to explore. Hopefully you will find some riding mates. Sometimes it is worth juts posting up and seeing if you get takers. The build it and they will come principal.
  4. Welcome to NR !
  5. Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome :)
  6. welcome!
  7. Welcome fellow TasManiac! :D

I haven't been back "home" to Tassie for nearly four years, but I've been itching to get back across Bass Strait for quite a while. It won't be this summer, but maybe next summer... I'm thinking a blast up Gorden River Road and back is what the Dr has ordered! :)
  8. Hello and welcome, Tassie is a pretty good place to be riding a bike.
  9. Thanks all :) if anyone is in Hobart and wants to go on a ride, hit me up!
  10. Hey mate - Hobart here too.

You getting yourself down to the toy run on Saturday? I can't make it, but there should be a decent crowd.
  11. Hey Anthony,

Ah yeah didn't realise it was this Saturday. I wasn't planning to but might check it out :)
  12. Be worth swinging by mate, even if you don't intend on riding in the main run.

I was hoping to make it this year, but life had other plans.