Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

newbie from hippo and quick blat

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by quik blat, Apr 21, 2009.

1. hi 'm Noah and while I'm not yet a paid up member I have been told I need to be part of this wonderful family.
    some of you may already know that Hippo gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on the 17th of this month.
    Both mum and baby are doing well and Hippo is looking forward to being able to get on a bike as soon as possible.
    If any one has a Ural outfit they are thinking of selling I might be tempted :cool:

2. Well shit. I had no idea! Congratulations guys, and g'day young man.
  3. Congrats guys.

I can laugh, mine are all grown up & I know what you're in for :LOL:

Seriously, enjoy every minute, they pass too quickly.
  4. Well he is sleeping ok at the moment but I would like him to have his own bike.
    and he is not a girl so robin won't keep hassleing me to go out :grin:
  5. Holly crap, I had NOOO idea.

Little hippo preggers?!?! Got any pics... I find that almost hard to imagine!!

Congratulations guys!!
  6. Belated congratulations guys - didn't think it was too long away last time we met :grin: Hope the dogs not feeling too left out :)
  7. Wow.

8. OI! :p

congratulations mate, enjoy every moment :)
  9. Congratulations Chris, Hippo (err, I forget your real handle) and of course little Noah.

It seems this liaison was a well kept secret Chris, although you mentioned it last time I saw you. Now the word is out! I hope the future is bright for all of you.

PS: Get along to the new Tuesday night coffee venue!
  10. Welcome and congrats !
  11. Thanks Guys and girls
    Will try to get to coffee soon probably tuesday week.
    we had to keep a bit quiet so Hippo could keep rideing.
    and a Pic to keep you happy.
    And yes Rob he is learning Bass guitar as of now :cool: