Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

newbie from canberra

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by finski, May 7, 2008.

1. hey all, just got my new 08 kawasaki ninja 250:) loving it lol already covered 500kms over the weekend..

2. Hello. Please would have enjoyed the official basket of welcome goodies stolen from your inbox.

Yum yum yum.
  3. Hello and welcome!

Do you plan on riding through the cold canberra winter? I got my licence about this time last year and the cold was quite annoying! But it just makes the warmer months more appreciated!
  4. but kate your soft, not sure how many times i need to tell you :p

welcome finski, make sure you make it out to coffee on a monday night at tilleys in lyneham from 6pm onwards, with the colder months the numbers start thinning out by 7pm though, because they are all soft
  5. Welcome Aboard finski !
  6. hi and welcome to NR
  7. Yes I am soft. And I do like my comforts. I'm not silly like some people who won't come to track days, dirt bike riding days but say they are hard just because the ride X amount of kms in a day. Well why are they too soft to participate in other bike activities? Huh james Why?
  8. leathers well lack there of are my excuse for not doing track days, as soon as the storm is gone i will have a set and then i will be right

as for the dirt day slept in and felt like shit, how many rides have you missed for those reasons??? :LOL:
  9. I miss rides cause I couldn't be arsed most of the time.

The first track day I ever went to I had no leathers. Just wore textiles! So no excuses there! Your just soft!
  10. if you say so kate
  11. Welcome Finski.

Enjoy your Ninja, I had a ninja 1000 for a few years, great bike.