Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by louielouie, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Hey folks, Thought I'd say hello. Yes I posted in the forsale forum first. Yes I'm a idiot who does stuff first and reads things later

Annnnyway mooving right along, I got my licences a few months back, had my heart set on getting a hyosung gt250r (based on the pics and my dad's advice) and was supremely dissapointed when i took it for a test ride the other day.

For the time being I have my dad's FZR250 and I'm looking at getting something simillar for myself as my little brother hasn't stopped asking for it back since I "borrowed" it.

2. Welcome to NR, mate. Good to see another Brissy member. :beer:

3. Welcome aboard!

Might see you at CC

4. g'day and welcome :)

Nice to see the brissy group gettin larger ad larger :)

tell your lil brother to get a new bike :p he he. then you can ride the fzr. Or come and buy a cheap zr250 ;)

5. *Off-topic*

Hey, Balmy, did you get the licence / bike sh*t sorted out?

6. license yes :) found a universal baffle from UK. something like 8 pounds. now just need to ring suzuki for the expensive bit. the rear mud guard.

7. Welcome aboard.. :grin:

8. Hey there :D

9. Thanks guys

Thanks for the welcome guys,

10. Welcome to another Brissie rider :)

11. Hey there and welcome to the forums...I also just might know of a fzr 250 for sale pm if your interested :wink:

12. ooh? do tell. I apparently can't pm yet though, less than 20 posts and all that jazz.