Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rokinfreekapotamus, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Hi guys just joined up, got my licence and the classic learner bike; a Ninja 250 a few weeks ago and already loving it.

Pretty keen to meet some people around Brisbane who can show me a thing or 2 riding and also some maintenance stuff. I come from a car background so the basics are there but keen to learn more.

2. Welcome to NR mate
  3. welcome aboard":)
  4. Welcome to the Ninja Army, Luke, and to Netrider :).
  5. Welcome to the forum mate
  6. Welcome mate :cool:
  7. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.
  8. Welcome, great place to learn stuff, not from me though, everything I say would be 99.9% bluff....
  9. Welcome to NR
  10. Welcome. I'm in Brissie if you need tips or help.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome to NR. Enjoy :)
  12. Welcome to the crazy-repository RokinfreekapotamusRokinfreekapotamus .... Well done on coming to the 2 wheeled hobby :) Quite a few SEQ riders here, just gotta seek them out ... good luck and stay upright! Also keep looking at the "Events" page and the mentors page for more info :)
  13. gday Luke and welcome to NR - you get my vote for Best New Member's Name for August 2016! there's gotta be a story behind RokinfreekapotamusRokinfreekapotamus ...
  14. Welcome and enjoy
  15. thanks all for the warm welcomes.
    I'll be sure to check out the events pages and stuff to look out for whats happening.

Chilliman, not much to tell with the name. was something a very young me saw once, stole it and started to use as a username for something, or email address and its just stuck. Was possibly off a Red Hot Chilli Peppers album; I do remember it was written down as Rockinfreakapotamus, but that username/email address was taken, so i made it my own.