Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from bayside Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by bsaac, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hi all

I signed up a little while ago and thought I'd better get around to introducing myself!

I previous had my L's about 5 years ago but never got around to getting my full licence so when I recently decided to get back into motorcycling I had to go get them again along with another 250cc

So after some (or a lot really) help from Streetmaster and his mobile inspection service I bought a 2004 VTR 250 with only 12k on the clock and have been enjoying the freedom since :)

2. Welcome bsaac :)

3. Welcome to the world of two wheels bsaac (y)

(& I will send the report!! just been flat out :))

4. *nods*

5. 'Helmet nod' missing there cougs? Or are you just saving them?? :rofl:

6. May see you around Bayside. I remember my VTR250 fondly!

7. Hello and welcome basaac

8. Welcome bsaac, enjoy the ride.

9. Welcome.

Riding is the most fun you can have with your pants on... Assuming you believe in ATGATT

10. No hurry mate, thanks again for all the help

Yep one of the conditions imposed by the wife was that if I got another bike I was to wear all the safety gear every time I rode which was fine by me!

11. Welcome to NR.

So, when are we going to see you at Saturday practice?

12. Probably next weekend, I was planning on coming for the last couple of Saturdays but other commitments somehow got in the way

13. welcome to NR bsaac

14. welcome to NR.

15. Hey bsaac,
    Greetings and welcome.