Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie from Bargo NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by cruzy, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Hi all, names Michaela.
    I've been a member for quiet a while now but haven't been on any rides.
    I've been riding for about 5yrs. Started on the 250's then went to a ZZR 600 then converted to cruisers cause of old knee injurys. I'm currently riding a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50 800cc. Use to own a Yamaha Dragstar 97mod 650cc. Loving the cruisers very much and they help me out as I'm only short and my feet can touch the ground easy.
    Hopefully will get to join you on a ride

2. Hi Michaela, and welcome to the posting stuff on Netrider.

Sounds like you've got your preferences well sorted out :).

I hope we can catch up on a ride sometime, maybe during this holiday, I work in Mittagong during school term so I know your area well.
  3. welcome to netrider michaela have fun
    wayne (mr fran) we've already met
  4. g'day and welcome to NR!

Heaps of rides to chose from these days, just a matter of chosing what you like, i tend to go on every charity ride i possibly can, they are great rides and goes to a great cause..

We got a ride going to wisemans on monday as lucy has mentioned but probably to far for you
  5. Thanks guys for the welcome, and didn't get to see/meet anyone on Monday 13th a little wet for riding down south.