Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

newbie from Adelaide says hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by knoffie, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Hi everyone Paul ( aka knoffie) here to say hello. I live in Adelaide and have recently retired..but my love for motorcycles continues unabated.
    My past stable included: Honda 400 four, Kawasaki Z650, Z900, Yamaha LC 250 proddie racer, Z900, Suzuki GS 1000 E , Honda XBR 500 ( shame, shame) Honda 250 single, GSXr750, Kawasaki GPz 900 R ,
    Kawasaki ZRX 1200, another Z900 ( sold for $22k) , Kawasaki ZX6 ,Honda CBR 600 f4i 2002 model,
    and a few other unmentionables . Tried to be more sensible but it was a waste of time. Just bought a CBR 600 f4i 2005 and high sided it 2 weeks later at Malalla. I am recovering slowly , can't walk at the moment or bend my knee..but happily the bike was to a total write off..and should be back ready to ride in a couple of months. In the meantime I will enjoy this Forum while I twiddle my thumbs( well , thumb, only on works at present!

2. Howdy, welcome aboard.
  3. welcome aboard:]
  4. Welcome Knoffie
  5. Welcome to NR Knoffie.. Hope you heal soon!
  6. Welcome and get well soon!
  7. Welcome to NR and hope you get better soon..
  8. Welcome Knoffie! Would have been easier to list bikes you haven't owned! Get well and get riding soon.