Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie droppin by to say hi...pics for you guys inside

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kulyokul, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Hi Guys,

Newbie here! Having been a cager for more than a decade, I finally found the courage to book myself for the preL training at Clyde in October. It all started when I recently visited my bro in Vancouver for a vacation. Seeing him ride an old triumph and taking me out for a spin made me realise the absolute thrill and freedom of it all. I intend to take it slow (currently scouting for a VTR250 or GS500) and progress to my dream bike. Hopefully I can ride with you guys in the not so distant future.

Coincidentally, I found myself bumming around Vancouver town when I came across their annual bike fest. Here are some pics (pls copy and paste the linky, I’m not a spammer) for you to enjoy. There were a lot of em lined up and being a newbie didn't know which ones were good. So decided to go for the flashy ones. Hope you enjoy em...

Cheers and safe riding to all…

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss269/kulyokul/2009 Vancouver Bike Fest/
  2. Hey mate. Welcome to Netrider. Can't go wrong with either of your 2 choices of bikes..though I'm biased towards the GS500. Enjoy ! :)
  3. Hi and Welcome to Netrider
    I like your choice in bikes too lol

Enjoy your stay with us and see you round sometimes

Cheers Bruce
  4. u even sound like an american... vacation :)
  5. Hey man, got the bug eh? You'll be good on either of those.

6. Welcome to the Light Side :)
  7. +1 :)

welcome :)
  8. welcome to NR - definately recommend the GS
  9. Thanks for the warm welcome!!! Can't wait to ride :woot:
  10. We also have cookies, welcome :)