Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie Cruising In

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Kiwikroozer, Nov 17, 2004.

1. G'day Folks -
    Kiwikroozer here....An ex-pat. Kiwi now living in sunny Sydney (we've been here for 13+ years now, and love the place).
    I ride a Vulcan Classic 1500FI, work as a voice-over artist and actor (the latter usually for love, not money!), am married to a teacher of learning-disabled girls and a wonderful human being, have 3 grown-up, beautiful daughters, two Labradoodles, and collect vintage toy motorbikes. Heaps more, but mustn't be boring on my first outing!
    Good to be on board. I look forward to some lively discusions on all sorts of bike-related and other topics.
    BTW - check out the Vance and Hines Vulcan pipes I've got for sale!
    Cheers - Shiny Side Up, All...

2. Welcome to the forums Kiwi :)
  3. Welcome Kiwi!! :D :D
  4. Welcome aBoard Kiwi - good to see another cruiser rider here - not enough of us around!
  5. Wlecome aboard Kiwi Hmm lively discussions hey! not sure about that! pmsl!
  6. WOW! You guys don't muck about, do you?!
    Talk about a hyper-active forum! heh heh
    Thanks heaps for the warm welcome.....but why are we all sitting at home on a perfect riding day like this??
    BTW - please check out my website when you have a sec.
    Gotta go cruuuuuuise....
  7. Welcome Kiwi! I'm a Sydney based Actor too. Probably see you round. I'm doing a show at the moment if you're interested?
  8. Yeah? What and where?
    I've got one coming up at the Stables in Dec.
  9. Welcome to the forums Kiwi :)
  10. Kia ora Kiwi, pleased to meetcha.
  11. welcome to the forums
  12. Hi kiwi , welcome to netrider . :D
  13. Heya,

Nice to meet ya :D

Lisa :twisted:
  14. G'day KK, welcome aboard.

Now in your best Troy McClure voice, tell us where we know you from :LOL: .
  15. Welcome to the site mate. Living here for 13 odd years, does that make you an Ex Sheep Shagger :shock: or justing pining for the good ol times :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

16. I've never shagged an EX-sheep in my life....What d'ya think - I'm kinky??
  17. G'day, Deyago.
    Easiest way to give an answer to that is to direct you to the website (see my opening message). Click on "CV", and it'll give you a full history.
    You can also hear the voice on "Audio", and see my ugly mug on "Footage".
  18. Heya!! And welcome!!

:D :D :D