Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie coming on board owing to another rider's misfortune.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Mud Guts, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Hi All,
    Thought I would join up. New to this board but am a regular on the DML (Ducati Monster List I am known as Super T.I.B on there). :grin:

As you know, Micky was on the DML as well and his accident was a big kick in the guts for everyone who knew him, well I did not know him but he did ask if anyone wanted to go for a ride up the Old Pacific on Saturday and I couldn't go as I had to work. We were going to have it this Saturday. :cry:

I hope Micky gets through this and I hope to meet up with some of you soon! :grin:

2. At the risk of being trite, any friend of Micky's is a friend of ours. I've just got back from visiting him in hospital, and he is truly amazing!

3. what he said^^^

granted you are a latte rider :LOL: jks mate

welcome to the netrider community, micky is a true champion as many on here will definately agree, tragic circumstances always seem to bring the motorcycling community closer together

4. Latte rider??? Latte rider??? Only short blacks for me thanks! Or BEERS! :beer:

Thanks for the welcome, will meet up with some of you I'm sure. :grin:

5. :LOL: oh well i guess we can allow you into going our ranks then :p