Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie, Central Coast NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by WESTYRVF, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Hi guys and girls i am and Chris and i am 30 yrs young and live on the Central Coast NSW, I currently own a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 but i am in the process of selling to buy my mates immaculate RVF400 as i have loved this bike for a long time but he has never wanted to part with it till now so i am buying it as i have a strong liking with Honda's RC30, 45 & 51 but the only one i can afford is the RC45's little brother. I have been riding dirtbikes for a fair few years not that i was much chop but i bloody enjoyed it and have now decided to get into the black top stuff. I am always looking for a ride around the coast so if anyone is interested drop me a line.

2. G'day mate, welcome :)

3. You have the best roads down your way - very jealous!

Welcome!

4. Hi, and welcome, Chris.

Ah, a really good RVF400 is a wee gem.... I only wish I could fit on one. <sigh>

I do hope you are at least on Ps, 'cos the 400 is hard work to do the MOST on.

5. welcome to NR. odd avatar.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeh nothing suss about your avatar bud!!!

7. G'day Westy. Im usually floating around the coast on my days off. Let us know if your up for a cruise...as long as you aint a cop...(dodgy avatar and all)

8. Hey yeah we do have awesome riding around here, very nice Profile pic, no one likes mine lol[DOUBLEPOST=1357126758][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No no all good guys just did it out of respect to my cousins mate who was a inspector in the police force who died whilst on duty a short while back.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome Westy :beer:
    I'm at the "upper Central Coast" :rofl:
    Often ride down that way with the CCSBR crew may see you around

10. Welcome Westy :)

The 400 is a great-sounding bike, isn't it? I've got its bigger brother, a '95 VFR750, with a Staintune, I love playing tunes with the rock walls up and down Macquarie Pass!

11. I've ridden with those guys a few times...think we've actually met before. You bailed from Jerry's and headed back to Newie with back pain maybe?

• Like Like x 1

12. Nah, it's not so bad... we're just more used to seeing bacon on our burgers, not on NR ;)

Sorry to hear about your Cousins mate

13. third try at reply :-(, this time no emoticons

YES twas I, age and doctors slicing me open has cut a few rides short, but hey at least i still breath :) (see Movember thread).
    maybe catch you again

• Like Like x 1