Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

newbie cbrdno

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by PNUCKLE, Nov 17, 2004.

1. hello hello how is everyone not quite suere what to say :?:

2. LOL, hey cbrdno, welcome to the forums. Where you from and whats your ride? (that might do ;) )

3. Welcome aBoard cbrdno

Ride safe.

BTW - where are you located - before everyone asks, add it to your profile!

4. hi people im from frankston area. i also ride a 2000 mdl cbr600.is there anyone near me going to st kilda tonight for ice creams :?:

5. Hi cbrdno, welcome to the forums. I think flipper might be going, give her a PM and wrestle her arm :LOL:

Hope we'll see you at ice cream tonight :)

6. G'day, pleased to meetcha.

7. welcome to the forums.

8. Hi cbrdno , welcome to netrider. :D

9. Welcome aboard 8)

blah blah...messages too short

10. Heya,

Welcome aboard.. I didn't know what to say when I was introducing myself either :? ..

Have fun and ride safe :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:

11. nice to see you joined Dean........

youll find quite a few rides to get in on , ive enjoyed a handfull in the short time ive been with the forum.

P.S. thats a handfull of rides , b4 any1 decides to gets cheeky :p

Cheers ratty ( aka Paul )

12. You'll fit in just fine here then.

13. How about.......... I have Groberts disease. The inablity to spell :shock: :D

Only j/k mate. Welcome to the site.

Cheers

14. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha dazza not all of us can be clever and good looking :p

15. and no dazza im not sayin yuor good lookin :D

16. G'day and welcome!! 8)

17. hey welcome to the forum
    the only reason dazza can spell is his missus checks all his emails before he posts. :LOL:

see ride thread and sticky posts up the top on coffee night , fridays between 5;30 ish -9;30 osh

18. Heya!! And welcome!!

:D :D :D

19. Hi Cbrdno,
    I didn't see your post about going for ice cream to St Kilda, last night until it was too late. Actually went up into the hills. But living in Bentleigh, you whizz right by my house. Hopefully next time. :)

20. Hi Cbrdno,

Welcome to Netrider :)

I live along the way from Frankston to St Kilda (closer to St Kilda) so feel free to PM me if going past for an Icecream :D