Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie called Kaboobie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kaboobie, Jan 15, 2007.

1. With thanks to my lovely husband (slowandsteady) for putting me up to that subject title!

Hello all, nice to meet you! Have heard lots about this place and look forward to speaking with you soon. :grin:
  2. S&S nic sure does ring a bell. :grin:

Welcome Kaboobies! :grin: :wink:
  3. Thanks MG! By the way - Kaboobie is my bike's nickname (silver and white ZZR, and very pretty she is, too) and she only has the one hump. :LOL:
  4. he he boobies :grin:

welcome to you. and hubby...

perhaps see yous at a coffee or ride soon
  5. Welcome Kaboobie, if you have heard all about the forums here and you were still game to enter then you are a brave soul :LOL:
  6. Thanks for the welcomes, cruisingal and imonit. :grin:

Well, I've been sitting with S&S over the past few weeks since he's joined listening to him laughing out loud over many of the posts, or alternatively we've been chatting together about some of the issues members are raising, and as an ubernewbie (I mean, before Saturday just gone I'd never ridden a bike solo, so I'm REALLY new and in need of a bit more confidence and open to advice) so this is all great experience.

Looking forward to the coffee days and my first group ride

7. Welcome to the friendly forum (as you've already found out :)).
  8. Hi and welcome :)

OH and.......... SHAZZZAM :LOL:
  9. Hey newbie Kaboobie. Julia Goolia... that's funny. Why is that funny?
  10. Welcome Kaboobie.
  11. :WStupid:
  12. :LOL: ^
    Actually if you dont mind a laugh, hangin out with friends and using this :popcorn: emoticon, you'll just love it here! Welcome :grin:
  13. Welcome Kaboobie, enjoy the ride NR has to offer :wink:
  14. :LOL: Boobie. Good stuff. :wink:
  15. <mrs doubtfire> well hellooooooo there <end mrs doubtfire>

welcome :)
  16. I love to ride your kaboobie!!!!!!!
  17. Didn't you ride it all the way from canberra??? :p Talk about over zealous.

Welcome kaboobie. enjoy the fun and frivolity
  18. He did indeed Jace - it still amazes and humbles me - in hot, buffetting winds, on my relatively light and leeeetle 250! His poor backside still bears the 'scars' of second-degree chafing from extended kevlar exposure!

And he still loves to ride it?! :shock: :wink:

Yes, yes, I know, he was being cheeky ... but you know what ... I reckon, even though he loves and adores his shiny new sleek black GT250 ... that maybe, just maybe there's a little bit of Kaboobie Envy there... ??

Well, that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it :dance:
  19. Welcome Kaboobie!

The level of immaturity here never fails to amaze me :roll:

Boobie :LOL: :rofl: