Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie and loving it!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Shaz, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Hi all,

Today marks my 1 week anniversary of obtaining my restricted licence and can I just say that I love riding! I was lucky enough to be able to purchase myself a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 300 about 3 weeks ago which I practiced on (under the watchful eye of my partner Nathan) before going and doing my Q ride course last Monday. Yesterday was by far the most fun I have had on my bike, we rode from our place near Waterford out to Mt Tamborine, through Oxenford and then to Paradise Pt for breakfast with family. And then back the same way. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I'm looking forward to viewing the forums and learning things from you more experienced riders.

2. Welcome aboard, and the indescribable joys of riding!

3. Welcome Shaz, You have a built in Open License person in your partner I guess. Certainly makes it easier under the byzantine Queensland licensing system. Once you have a few k's then you and your partner should do a weekend away on the bikes. It is great fun. Again welcome to the bowl of nuts we call Netrider. :)

4. Welcome.

5. Welcome to NR...

6. Lucky Nathan hey, welcome

7. welcome aboard shaz:]

8. hey Jeffco
    are you hot?

9. I'm so hot that I'm worried about the long term effects in my local neighbourhood :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Welcome to Netrider!

11. Don't you have air conditioning?

12. yeh but its not big enough to cool all of this down :wacky:

• Like Like x 1