Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newb from Adelaide <_<

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by M0rrrph, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Hey peeps

Another new rider, this time from Adelaide. Just picked up a Hyosung GT250 and gotta say, it feels like a great bike to learn to ride on. Anyway got heaps of reading to do on here so I'll get back to it - hopefully will catch up with some SA people when I feel confident to ride in traffic/hills further down the track \\:D/

Cheers

2. Gday mate, and welcome.

Ive only been riding a couple of months myself - just got off my Ls.
    If you happen to be a shiftworker with random weekdays off like myself then we might be able to organise something.

3. Welcome to riding and to NR. (y)

4. I was driving through the Adelaide hills a few weeks ago and thinking that it was custom made for bike riding (rather than the roly poly Pajero I was driving). Get out and enjoy and welcome.

5. Cheers for the welcome - wokwon yeah mate, there are some cracker roads in the hills (my car loves them!), I can't wait to see what they're like on two wheels!

Hey Glek, cheers bud - I work for the gov so can use flexi & sick days whenever I feel the need :-w Give me a few weeks to get used to the bike and we'll tee something up!

Thanks Lazy, seems like a great forum - heaps of info for new guys like me to check out.