Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by MattD, May 8, 2008.

1. I'm a another noob. Am doing my L's in about 3 weeks and have been reading up on here for a month or so trying learn as much as I can. It has been a great resource.

I'm a bit of a late starter being 32, but it means I can go straight to an unrestricted license after my L's which nice - not that I'll be in a rush to get off a 250.

2. Hi Matt, welcome!

I'm also a late bloomer - 32 and licensed for six months - just means we appreciate it more, and can afford better toys!!

3. That's right, and hopefully my hoon days are behind me and I won't kill myself.

4. hi and welcome to NR

5. Nothing wrong with being a late starter! I didn't get my licence until age 46.

6. Welcome.

It sounds like you'll be wise enough to ride safely and you'll be thrilled with how much you can enjoy safe riding.

I imagine you'll be out on the bike every spare moment you have. But the next three weeks are going to be looong weeks!