Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New...

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Draco666, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Hi Guys, just joined your forum, interesting read,
    I ride a Harley and was thinking I'd just be here for a read.. but it seems people are pretty open, which is good..

cheers, Draco

2. Hi Draco666 , welcome .

3. Hi Draco (and all), I just joined the forum too, I'm the lower end of the food chain though :) I ride a 200cc Vespa and love it, but am looking to upgrade to a 'proper' bike in the next few months.

My bike of choice would be a CBR250 or a ZX2-R, but I'd love to hear any suggestions or recommendations.

I've read a lot of guides for buying the first bike, but I guess it all comes down to how it rides?

4. welcome both of you

dont forget to see the rides section for the friday night coffee at southbank .

scooters , 250's big bikes , christ we even let harley riders come :LOL:

cheers

5. well to put it simply since we have dropped the standards to allow VTR's all other bike are now welcome!

Paul go the ZX2 far more fun :D
    What sought of Harley Draco? i just downed a heap of cash of a '05 Fatboy. One thing i'll give them there comfy :LOL:

6. yeah, musta been on some wicked drugs the day we decided to do that tho :shock:

:LOL:

welcome you two :D

7. Welcome, welcome, welcome. :)

8. A new Harley rider to upset the scooter riders, and a new scooter rider to upset the Harley riders; I'd say the balance is just about perfect :D

Just Kidding guys, welcome to the Good Ship Lollipop, sit down, relax, enjoy :LOL:

9. welcome aboard mate

10. hey musty I told you they named a bike after you :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. Hi and welcome.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi paulmck , welcome .

13. to damn right, thats why i gotta have it :LOL:

14. hi guys.

the scooter riders are massing.
    come forth and we shall dominate.

I was thinking a name change is in order, perhaps 'ScootRider'
    :D :D :D

*hides*

15. the Ride..

Thanks for the welcome guys,
    I have a '99 Night Train..
    it's not to say I'm biased, I just sold my '80 GSX 750.. was a bit of a Rocket..
    I did some time on a 97 GSXR750, that was a lotta fun, but i was sriously going to hurt myself on that..

cheers..

16. Welcome guys. Hey Hornet, don't forget us Beemer riders, we are a persecuted minority too! :?

17. welcome to the mad house... the psychiatrist will be with you shortly.

18. Welcome to the both of you

Paulmck- go for the ZX2R :D

19. /me nods to Draco666

20. The people that can read it can't be as bad as the people that can write it.

I can help you out there eswen :LOL: