Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Zealand "Boobs on Bikes" parade

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by nikku, Aug 18, 2006.

1. I just came across (no! not like that! :p) this news article and thought I'd share it. There's not much info about the parade from a motorcycle point of view, but I thought it was amusing. New Zealand sounds like it has cool laws! :)

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/New_Zealand_'Boobs_on_Bikes'_parade_approved (news article safe for work)

I was debating whether this post belonged in general discussion, politics, or multimedia :D
  2. Looks like the mods have deemed it multimedia. Ah well, who was I trying to fool, of course the pictures were the most interesting part :p
  3. I would prefer the the view "Boobs on Bikes" than Biker Crack!
    I thought that was a horrific scene!
    Its all OK Brest feeding in public is OK ( bouble standard)
    Like kids haven't seen a tit, F#@K they came from a C#nt!
  4. no comment from loz yet? :grin:
  5. Pfffttt, nothing new here....Honda showed airbags on a Goldwing months ago....
  6. But I know which ones I'd prefer to to fly face first into... :shock:

(Ha Loz beat you to it... :p )
  7. What, no-one whining about lack of protective gear?? Bit of a double standard, isn't it?
  8. hmmm I have a vision "boobs on netriders"
  9. Hornet old man, I am fairly certain that those there 'professional ladies' would have a, 'must use protective gear' policy at all times.... :)
  10. As Inci already stated, all those bikes are fitted with dual airbags...What's the problem? :LOL:
  11. Ten points to both of you, both perfect 'touches' :LOL:
  12. He's "Busy" :LOL: :cheeky:
  13. You set 'em up, we'll knock 'em down. That's teamwork for ya.

Now why doesn't Sexpo put on a parade like eh?? I might call the organisers, see if I can't 'spearhead' the campaign. :wink:
  14. I'm very encouraged by what I see here.

So when do we do the first Netrider boobs on bikes day?