Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New World Honda-Berwick

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by brett5141, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Hi Guys and Gals,

Just thought, with all the negative (justified) chat about poor service from bike shops recently, I would mention some great service.

After a bit of an off just before Christmas I thought I would replace my helmet.

I went down to Mornington and Frankston and especially after the really bad service that i got at Top Gear (2 guys sat eating their breakfast while my wife and i tried on helmets and made it very visible we were vrey annoyed, then as we left they gave a token "do you want a hand") i ended up back at New World.

I brought my last helmet off Sam at New world and he was really helpful, went back again and he remembered the exact helmet i brought off him last time!

He was really helpful and genuinely friendly, a nice guy who seems to actually enjoy giving good service, definitely reccomend going and having a chat if you are after any accesories.

Just though it deserved a mention.

2. I bought my Bird from New World and since walking through there doors for the first time last year all i have received is fantastic service.

I definately give a thumbs up to them.
  3. Yup. I've said it before and I'll say it again, all the guys at New World are nothing but helpful and courteous, and make sure they look after their customers.

We bought our '03 Blade from them, and since then always take both our bikes there for servicing or any other work.
  4. Top Gear have a bad local rep down here for piss poor service.

The guy i think is called Brian (pommy) from Mornington is great, as some one who was never going to make a purchase and just needed a little advise he had heaps of time for me and wasnt condecending at all.
  5. The guys at New World, Could you give me the address. Ime from outa town ya see an dont know em. Do they have a good rang of Textile jackets
  6. 518 Princes Hwy Berwick.

But you can't get to it directly from Princes Hwy. You have to turn into Verdun Drive, and then into Prestige Place.
  7. I also agree that New world honda is a fantastic shop..

Sam that works on the weekend's in the accessories and clothing is very helpful and will go out of his way to help you out..

They are my first choice for everything that i purchase and will continue to be for as long as they look after me..

Don't get me started on how shit Top gear is and i hope that Peter Stevens has now bought them out that they piss off all there counter and service staff and replace them with someone that actually has a clue what there talking about when they give advice...

Top Gear's salesman Rob is a good helpful bloke but the rest of them are a bunch of monkey's

That's my 2c
  8. Next time anyone of you are down there, can you please walk up to Grant Hodgson and kick him in the shins. Ta!
    Tell him its from me and thats for not returning my calls :evil: :evil: :evil:
  9. Should have stopped at Dandenong Honda/Yamaha on your way .. those guys are great too. Between them and New World, we really have it good in the Sth East :)
  10. Yes I've found them to be very helpful.

I nearly bought a bike (Honda Hornet) off them interstate and they were great to deal with....even when I changed my mind and decided not to buy they were happy to help me and gave great advice. :)
  11. The best bit about New world honda is that they are open every day 9am till 5 pm 7 days a week!!!!

No body in the sth est is like that?