Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Vic Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by srsbsns, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hi there,

I am Glenn, 30 years old and live in Melbourne.
    I have been riding (road) for nearly 2 years and would like to do two things,
    1) find some people to ride with
    2) sell my bike and upgrade to something a bit bigger.

on the other hand, If I find some other supermoto riders to ride with, I might have to keep it!

I ride a 2011 KLX250sf, I should have listened to everyone who told me not to buy a brand new learner bike as I will want to upgrade in a year or two anyways.. so I guess I will sell it for a lot less than I paid.
    Here's a pic of it anyways.

In the mean time, I will look at the forums and see how things progress.

Cheers, Glenn
  2. Nice lookin bike Glenn, if you got $6250 Mouth is selling a bmw 800 in the bieks for sale section, check it out, list yours there too if you wanna sell.
    by the way, welcome to NR :)
  3. did someone say supermoto?? i like that idea.

theres supermoto meet ups in melb the first friday of every month at the royal standard hotel.
  4. thanks, I will check it out!
  5. be quick though thats a damn cheap price..
  6. I would love to, but like everyone else I don't have the cash to burn right now. Even if I sell my bike I will only have about $5000 + wife will kill me
  7. welcome to NT!! im looking for other rider as well to ride with..
  8. Well.. I guess I don't mess around. Just picked up an 08 SV650 today.. When I heard her rumbling through the staintune it was love at first sound.

9. Hi Glenn and welcome to NR. Nice bike.