Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New user/rider from Hervey Bay QLD

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Chamelion, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Hi there,

I signed up recently and figured it was about time I did a quick introduction.. I got my provisional licence a few weeks ago and bought a bike, something I've dreamed about for about 30 of my 35 years on this rock. Loving it so far for more reasons than fit listing in an introductory post.

This is my steed:

2015 Kawasaki ER-6N with 11k on the ODO. Oggys, front/rear bobbins, rad guard, yoshi pipe (just removed to go back to stock for now), 12k service was done by the previous owner the day I bought it along with a new rear tire.. scored it for $6500. Pretty happy with that.

• Like Like x 3
  2. G'day ChamelionChamelion, welcome to Netrider. That's a great deal for your ER-6N. When buying my motorcycle I just missed out on a similar deal. When I did get a motorcycle, I did the same thing and put a stock exhaust back on it too. Congratulations getting your provisional rider licence.
  3. Nice looking bike... Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  4. welcome aboard :) nice looking ride
  5. Howdy and welcome to NR ChamelionChamelion. Congrats on getting your provisional licence, nice choice of a ride too (y)