Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New user in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Ricky Lowe, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Hi my name is Ricky, I recently have moved to Vic from Qld. I ride a cbr 250 rr which I have been modifying over the past few months and was interested in joining net rider to find out about upcoming rides in Melbourne and some information on the best places to get work done on my bike. My friend dean was also interested in joining but he now is without a bike due to it being stolen last night from Knox city shopping centre. I look forward to chatting .

2. Welcome to Netrider. There are a few different rides you can go on with the crowd. Sat Practice, Sunday Learners Ride, Tuesday Evening Big Boys Ride. Depends where your comfort is at. Just browse around, and you'll find these and more.

3. Thanks
  4. Thanks very much I appreciate it, I will look into some rides that apparently meet around my area.

5. Welcome Ricky. There's always rides happening, most sides of town.
    I'm guessing you're out east or is that just your mate ?

If he or you haven't already, put a note on the stolen bike forum. Where was it at Knox ? There are a few cameras around the bus bays that might be worth checking with management if he was parked near those entrances.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. welcome aboard :]
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks Stever, we are on the east and it was near the Target loading bay, he checked with Target and the centre and nothing appeared but they do have some footage of the other bike being stolen. Hopefully something comes of that footage.

8. Welcome to Nutrider!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks Danny.
  10. Welcome to the Nuthouse