Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW New unmarked cop car on Old Road

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by CrazyCam, Jan 14, 2016.

1. It appears that the cops have a new unmarked car operating on the Old Road, a bright red Commodore.

It has a shit load of gear on top of the dash panel, and a couple of radio aerials on the back, one being pretty thick and black..... definitely not standard.

I've seen it a couple of times in the last few days, but haven't had a chance to take a piccie and find it's rego number.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. You could be wrong Cam, and we need to know for sure. Try blatting past it at about 140 and let us know what happens. Thanks Mate.
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Aye, right........ :)

Today's sighting was at the edge of Berowra, and I was in disguise, driving the wife's car, which has really good airconditioning.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. This pos was up old road a few months back

Attached Files:

5. Aye, then it seems it got moved down to the 'Gong area...... Hornet, I think spotted it there.
  6. I'm sure they can afford more than one red commodore.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yes, running another entrapment operation on Macquarie Pass a month or so ago..
  8. #8 Martha May, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    Saw it Wednesday morning, 7.25am, gliding past Road Warriors (the red commodore).
  9. Bathurst area there's a unmarked white commodore and also a black one
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. PicS?
  11. VC I've got no hope of trying to up load links.its a white dunnedoor and there's a black one and there's the Falcons if you travel through Blayney don't speed . Tuesday & Thursday is court day, it's like hang them high
    • Informative Informative x 1