Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New tyre near Sydney Olympic Park

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by UserInterface, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi guys, I'm trying to find somewhere where I can get a rear tire for a CB125E near Sydney Olympic Park but have been having trouble either the shops are not open when I can get there or I am just not getting a response.
    Can anyone recommend somewhere as it is quite urgent as my bike is slipping in the rain, so I will need somewhere that has it in stock.

2. Bikebiz is about 10 minutes away. They seem to have good prices on tyres too. Never used them except buying stuff from the parts counter so don't know how good their servicing is.

3. have you tried using a telephone and yellow pages?

4. Not if he is under 30 :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. #5 UserInterface, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    tried calling the few that google maps said were in the area, one doesn't connect the others don't stock my tyre.

I didn't try bikebiz, i didn't know they had a service center. I'll try them now.

BikeBiz didn't have it in stock.. checking with MCA now

MCA don't have stock either :(

6. #6 oldcorollas, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. Got BikeBiz to order it in, in the end.
    I was hoping to find it in stock as its dangerous riding my bike the way it is, hence the reason I was asking here.
    Now I'll just have to hope it doesn't rain before it comes in..