Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New toy....

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by panayiotis, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Finally got off my restrictions, and bought myself a Streetfighter 848. Its a bike which I fell in love with when I first saw and subsequently tried to convince myself that I didnt want it. Well that didnt work.

It's standard at the moment, bought some termi's for it which will be fitted at the 1,000km service. Need to get a few long trips in because I can't wait to get them on and more importantly be able to use more of the rev range.

Obviously as a new Ducati rider, it will be seen only at cafe's and have chicken strips the size of an african country, but I can't stop staring at it and the noise and feel when riding it is intoxicating.

Untitled.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Mate very nice indeed; and good to see you have not lost your sense of humour.

Enjoy her. Nice photo by the way.

Cheers Jeremy

3. Bastardo!

Marginally better than a GS500, no doubt.

4. it will be seen only at cafe's and have chicken strips the size of an african country

right up there for Quote of the Year!!!!

Congrats, looks yummy

5. thanks....just having a cheekylaugh at my own expense i guess....

yes its very different to the gs500

anyone have an idea where best to get rizoma stuff?

6. Well done. She looks farken ace!
    Enjoy.

Cam

7. Congrats on the purchase of your new toy! Hope you enjoy it.

As for Rizoma stuff, contact Jo at Bikecraft (check their website). They are based in Melbourne and I have bought stuff off them a few times and have been very happy with the experience. Moreover, it's always good to support a local business (their prices are very reasonable too, they have always given me discounts).

8. I'd cut the dags of her arse to tidy her up a bit, but damn she's a horny looking piece'o'work

play safe

9. Congrats on the new bike, the SF848's look fantastic in yellow. She should be a ton of fun :D

Metro Ducati/Honda in Ringwood sell the complete Rizoma range.

10. I wish you much joy of your new bike.

Ducati does do a good job of yellow.

11. Thanks guys, Ive removed much of the rear fender, not sold on the fender eliminator though if its going to get the attention of the police, I could really do with out that tbh.

12. Drool!

Congrats!

13. A bright yellow bike that looks like that, with Termis fitted........

Na, the cops will never bother you......

14. Very nice... I recommend Carpimoto http://www.carpimoto.com/ for Rizoma.
    Even with the cost of shipping it still works out good value and the delivery is so fast it will make your head spin..
    Enjoy your new beast...

15. OOoooooohhhhh lovely

16. Nice bike and congrats on the purchase. The Streetfighter is very high on my upgrade list and would be interested in hearing about yorur experiences as life with the bike progresses.

I used PJ's Parts in the States for Rizoma gear as they were the cheapest that I could find and service was very good.

17. Welcome to ristretto club. Nuff said.

18. Mrs messy usually implies something else when saying new toy...
    But I like yours more hahaha!
    Nice bike mate, enjoy!

19. That is one mean looking ride dude!

20. SEC C. Very nice. :)