Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to Vic & New member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by VicRacer, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Hi all . Im Mike . Im new to Vic and new to this site . Moved over from Ireland so im loving the scenery and the lovely weather for riding . Ive a 1996 Honda Cbr 600 at the moment . I hope to upgrade to a newer RR soon . Would like to meet up with a few people and make some new mates .

• Like Like x 1
  2. VicRacerVicRacer welcome to the forum!!

I would suggest you check this POST for a list of all rides in Victoria.

Hope to see you out there!!

Cheers
    Juz

3. Thanks Juz !!

4. Heyfield, you are a bit away from the Melbourne riders but on the road to Licola which is a popular bike route. Much closer to the Alpine Road run as well. Welcome to the forum.

5. welcome to netrider, and the best state in Australia :]

6. Thanks for the replys . Ooh ive done that road to Licola many times now . And the twists to Dargo are fun too .

7. If you haven't done it yet then run across through Maffra and up into the Alpine region, known colloquially as the Awesome Loop, a good solid days run or a leisurely 2 day run.

https://goo.gl/maps/lM3uv

8. Welcome mate, enjoy getting to know all the roads. Go do the Great Ocean Road as soon as possible, its a great run and easy on the eye.

9. So Mike, did you race in Ireland? I'd love to go and see the Northwest 200..