Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New to these forums but not to riding..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jbrking, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Hey people,

I'm Jared from Brisbane and It's been well over several months since I have been riding. Recently purchased a Triumph TT600 and It feels good to get back in the saddle. Thanks for having me and I look forward to quietly stalking you all on these forums over the coming years. :]
  2. Welcome to Netrider, there's always room for ONE more Triumph rider...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Howdy jbrkingjbrking welcome to NR and happy new year to you. :happy:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #4 jbrking, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    Oh yeah.. And happy new year everyone!

Also.. It says I'm female on my profile but I'm not and I have no idea how to change it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to NR..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hmm....I just had a play around my profile page to see if I could help, but it seems it's not that simple. Perhaps one of the Mod's can help? hornethornet cjvfrcjvfr ?
  7. I think only the user or Jason can change user profiles, but it may also be connected with you only having made 4 posts since you joined.
  8. Thanks hornethornet. However, it doesn't explain why I couldn't find a way to do it. I have made a few more posts than jbrkingjbrking :)
  9. Welcome along! Keep an eye out for the Brisbane group rides we've started having from time to time, a brilliant bunch of people.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Haven't done too many group rides in the past. I Might have only done Mount Glorious with a small group but once and enjoyed myself thoroughly..
    Makes me wonder why I haven't done more.
  11. Hmmm, you're right, I don't seem to be able to change my profile either, at least most details of it...
  12. It will require a moderately expensive operation in Thailand, but you'll feel like the man you always wanted to be!

Welcome to NR, hope to meet you on an around Brissy group ride sometime see how you got on.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome to Netrider Jared :)
    • Like Like x 1